The Gearing Up Program is the ONLY nationally recognized motorcycle training program in the province.
Our instructors are highly experienced riders and qualified trainers in motorcycle safety, and are all graduates of the National Gearing Up Motorcycle Course and Canada Safety Council’s training for instructors.
What you will need for the course:
- Helmet that is not more than five years old. It can be full face, ¾ or “shorty” and must be DOT, BSI or SNELL approved.
- Leather boots which provide ankle coverage with flat soles and low rise heels.
- Leather or other textile full fingered motorcycle gloves.
- Motorcycle jacket (leather or textile) with armour in elbows, shoulder, and back.
- Eye protection (helmet visor, sunglasses, or safety glasses).
- Jeans, protective leather, or textile riding pants
- Rain gear is recommended