WE HAVE THE TOOLS TO KEEP YOU SAFE ON THE ROAD
Alcohol Education Program
‘Think First’ – Alcohol Education Program
‘Think First’ program is mandatory – you are required to complete this program as a condition of your driver’s license reinstatement.
The four hour program is designed to:
- Refresh your knowledge of how alcohol affects the body
- The laws about alcohol and drinking and driving
- Ways to avoid becoming impaired
- Where to go if you need help or more information
- The course consists of group discussions, lectures and video presentations.
You must pre-register for this program by forwarding your registration form and the course fee to SafetyNL’s office in St. John’s (see address below).
We do not accept personal cheques. Payment can be made by VISA or money order. Upon receipt of your course fee, a confirmation letter will be mailed directly to you.
Notification will be forwarded to Motor Vehicle Registration Division for processing upon completion of this course.
To request registration form:
Call us at (709) 754-0210
Fax us at (709) 754-0010
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail us at:
1076 Topsail Road
Mount Pearl, NL
SafetyNL does not have access to your driving record. Direct any inquiries to the Motor Vehicle Registration office nearest you.
- Courses in Clarenville
- Courses in Conception Bay North
- Courses in Corner Brook
- Courses in Gander
- Courses in Grand Falls – Windsor
- Courses in Happy Valley Goose Bay
- Courses in Labrador City – Wabush
- Courses in St. John’s Metro
- Courses in Stephenville
Many SafetyNL courses are available province-wide upon request. Certain conditions apply.