WE HAVE THE TOOLS TO KEEP YOU SAFE ON THE ROAD
Occupational Health & Safety
SafetyNL delivers a full range of occupational health and safety training to clients across the province. Our certified health and safety professionals provide in-class instruction and hands-on training to ensure your employees are safe at work, improving productivity, reducing costs, and increasing your bottom line.
- Supervisor Safety Training
- Risk Assessment/Job Hazard Analysis (JHA)
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
- Traffic Control (Flagperson)
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
- Accident/Incident Investigation
- Soft Tissue Injury Prevention
- Effective Communication
Workshop Series 2014
To learn more about our inaugural provincial series of one-day, hands-on workshops exploring health and safety topics relevant to Newfoundland & Labrador for 2014 is now available, check out SafetyNL Workshop Series 2014.